Another family favorite– every time I make them I think to myself, “I need to make these more often!!!!”
1/2 cup almond milk (or any milk)
1/4 cup salsa
1 pound chorizo sausage
1/4-1/2 cup cheese
Diced green peppers (optional)
- Brown and cook the chorizo sausage.
- While the sausage is cooking, whisk together the eggs and milk.
- Then add the cheese, salsa, and cooked sausage.
- Combine all together.
- Line the bottom of greased muffin tins with peppers (optional).
- Then fill the muffin tins until about 3/4 full.
- Cook at 375 for 20 minutes.
Typically makes a dozen. Somehow I ended up with 18 muffins today!
We had these for lunch on Saturday, breakfast Sunday, and breakfast again Monday morning!
I love these because you can truly mix them up and add your family’s favorites to make them your own!!