Seriously… I don’t know what has come over me.. First I venture out and try Spaghetti Squash.. AND NOW- ZOODLES!!!!!!
Couple things before I share my recipe- I definitely needed more zucchini. I did not have enough! And second- it’s amazing, quick, and easy!!!!
2 zucchini (I recommend at least 4, 2 was not enough!!)
1 pound lean hamburger/turkey
15 jar tomato sauce, or all natural sauce
And Veggetti (or vegetable peeler)
- Brown hamburger with garlic powder and sea salt. Drain grease.
- Boil water in pot.
- Add sauce to hamburger and simmer on low.
- While meat is cooking Veggetti your zucchini in a separate bowl.
- When zoodles are ready, add in to the boiling water for 2-3 minutes; drain.
- Mix all together and viola! You’ve got Zoodles!!!!!!
Seriously so easy and fun 🙂
The final product!! Delicious.. Let me know what you think in the comments below!!