Is your mouth watering yet?? Holy yummy deliciousness 🙂 I am a huge fan of pasta and Italian food- so when I can find a recipe of one of my favorites and it’s Fixed approved- sign me up!!!! Plus, this was pretty easy to make as well!!
9 Cooked Lasagna Noodles
1.5 Cups Fresh Baby Spinach
2 Cups Ricotta Cheese
1/2 Parmesan Cheese
1/2 Teaspoon minced garlic
1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 pound Ground Turkey Cooked (I used Chorizo sausage)
1 Cup Mozzarella Shredded
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Cook Lasagna Noodles according to package instructions. Put ground turkey on skillet and add salt and pepper to taste. Crumble and cook until all pink has cooked out. Set aside.
2. Mix Ricotta Cheese, spinach, parmesan cheese, egg, garlic, Italian seasoning, pepper, salt in bowl. Add in ground turkey. Set aside.
3. In a baking dish, place 1 cup of pasta sauce around the bottom of the dish. Spread evenly.
4. Lay a piece of wax paper on your counter, place lasagna noodles on paper and dab with paper towel to make sure all moisture is gone.
5. Spread cheese mixture evenly over each piece of lasagna. Begin rolling one strip of lasagna at one end and roll all the way up. Place in baking dish seam side down. Continue process with all lasagna pieces.
6. Top lasagna rolls with sauce and mozzarella cheese. Place aluminum foil over dish tightly and place in preheated oven. Bake for 40 minutes. Serve immediately.
If you are following the Fix- for 1 roll-up: 1 yellow, 1 blue, 1 green, 1/2 red
Let me know what you think in the comments below 🙂