Skillet meals are my absolute favorite! One pot–handful of ingredients–less than 30 minutes– SIGN ME UP!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 4 slices turkey bacon, coarsely chopped
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2-3/4 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 3/4-1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Sea salt & pepper, to taste
- In a 12″ skillet, cook turkey bacon until done to your liking. Remove and dice the bacon into small pieces.
- Brown beef, breaking it up as it browns.
- When beef is brown, add all of the ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and let simmer on low for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle cheese over meat, recover until melted.
- Serve over fresh lettuce or in a whole grain pita pocket
21 day fix counts
- 1 1/4 Red, 1/2 Green (plus any green you serve it with!), 1 Blue
3 thoughts on “Bacon Cheeseburger Skillet”
I made this for dinner last night and it was soooooo good! My fiancee approved and asked when I would make it again. Thank you for sharing such a yummy and healthy recipe.